Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Toveedo movies on demand

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 12:30 am
I don’t want to get toveddo but wouldn’t mind paying for some of the girl movies on demand. Rent them digitally. I see someone else asked here about that because mostly music is a lot of actual dvds.
I migjr reconsider togeedo but don’t want it accessible feel like it’ll be too easy to just the kids watch all the time.
Can I rent one rwchels place plau for example online?

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 1:54 am
This doesn't answer your question but we have toveedo and have strong rules. They only watch on Fridays after they are ready for Shabbos.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 6:50 am
amother SandyBrown wrote:
This doesn't answer your question but we have toveedo and have strong rules. They only watch on Fridays after they are ready for Shabbos.

Yes! Toveedo is really amazing! Worth every penny. We also have rules and I love that they have the option to download videos if we are traveling and don't have wifi.

amother
Green

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 8:23 am
No, they don't have on demand or even monthly as far as I know. Just 120 for the year. I think it's worth it personally, to not get kids into YouTube. All they know is Toveedo.

amother
Lightblue

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 8:26 am
amother Green wrote:
No, they don't have on demand or even monthly as far as I know. Just 120 for the year. I think it's worth it personally, to not get kids into YouTube. All they know is Toveedo.

Oops when did it become 120? I’ve been a subscriber since year #1 and renewal coming up soon😔. Never paid more than 100

amother
Lightpink

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 8:30 am
amother Lightblue wrote:
Oops when did it become 120? I’ve been a subscriber since year #1 and renewal coming up soon😔. Never paid more than 100

Yeah, my last renewal was 100. I didn't realize the price went up, either.

amother
Green

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 8:31 am
amother Lightblue wrote:

Just went back to double check. I paid in September and price was actually 129.99 but I used a discount code so only paid 110. Guess it went up, like everything else in life!

BrooklynBee

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 9:07 am
You can also rent from mostly music. If you need it once in a while it may be more worthwhile.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 11:26 am
BrooklynBee wrote:
You can also rent from mostly music. If you need it once in a while it may be more worthwhile.

I thought they didn’t have the option but now I see they do. I think I’ll go this route

lostmyoldSN

Post Tue, Dec 26 2023, 1:40 pm
Do they have a referral code?

amother
Vanilla

Post Tue, Dec 26 2023, 2:20 pm
YidFlicks may be a better option since you can do it on a monthly basis.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics