Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Need a pick me up

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 5:18 pm
I have been going through some stressful/difficult times lately. I know iyh it will pass, but I find myself teary eyed and just emotionally drained a few times a day. I have such a busy schedule but could really use some chizzuk. I would love to find some lighthearted interesting podcasts/shiurim to listen to.
Something that will keep my attention, funny, practical maybe a personal story or something on emuna or simcha...
Does anyone have any suggestions of who to listen to. (Not looking for deep, hard to follow)
Thank you!

613mitzvahgirl

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 5:25 pm
Hi. I hear you. I understand. We are all stressed and need time to destress. I found listening to Rav Fishel Shachter and watching Living LChayim on YouTube really has helped me a lot the past few weeks.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 5:26 pm
Remember you are never alone. HaShem is still here guiding us and leading us.

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 5:30 pm
Rabbi malinowitz has daily lessons for just 4 mins a day. Highly suggest you start with Bitachon4life. Changed my life!! Can find on most platforms I believe. They have an app too called path 4 life.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 5:47 pm
I want something longer while I work at home to keep my mind off my other things.
Personal stories etc

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 5:53 pm
Stories to Inspire! I listen on Spotify..I’m sure other places as well. I love let’s get real with coach Menachem if you have lots of time. Meaningful people, inspiration for the nation…
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational