Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Passport at Pomona Post office

mom923

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 2:10 pm
Has anyone gone to the post office on 202 for a passport? Do they offer photo services? Do you need an appointment?

Trying to find a time for my husband and I to go together to get a passport for my baby and want to make sure I go with all necessary documents.

amother
Currant

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 2:13 pm
Yes went very recently. You need an appointment. They can take the passport photos there. Was super easy

mom923

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 2:14 pm
amother Currant wrote:
Yes went very recently. You need an appointment. They can take the passport photos there. Was super easy

Thank you! How do you make an appointment? Online or is there a number to call?

amother
Green

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 2:31 pm
I've done it there. You make an appointment on USPS.com. to be completely honest, I found them to be the worst post office to do it in. They made me crazy with the paperwork and made me redo it four times.
They also refuse to do all my kids because the people before me came 10 minutes late. After that, I've never gone back there. I go to the county courthouse in New City who are super nice and takes really fast.

mom923

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 2:44 pm
amother Green wrote:
I've done it there. You make an appointment on USPS.com. to be completely honest, I found them to be the worst post office to do it in. They made me crazy with the paperwork and made me redo it four times.
They also refuse to do all my kids because the people before me came 10 minutes late. After that, I've never gone back there. I go to the county courthouse in New City who are super nice and takes really fast.

Thank you. Does the courthouse need appointments?

amother
Green

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 3:31 pm
mom923 wrote:
Thank you. Does the courthouse need appointments?

Yes but it's easy. You can either call or I think do it online. They also have a link to fill out the paperwork online so it doesn't need to be handwritten and is done easily.

https://www.rocklandcountyny.g.....ffice

mom923

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 8:13 pm
amother Green wrote:
Yes but it's easy. You can either call or I think do it online. They also have a link to fill out the paperwork online so it doesn't need to be handwritten and is done easily.

https://www.rocklandcountyny.g.....ffice

Thank you! Does the courthouse also take pictures there?

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 8:29 pm
mom923 wrote:
Thank you! Does the courthouse also take pictures there?

Yes

amother
Currant

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 2:07 pm
mom923 wrote:
Thank you! How do you make an appointment? Online or is there a number to call?

I think my husband made the appointment in person but you can also do it online. I filled out all the paperwork and brought whatever documents needed to my appointment. They took photos and went over all the paperwork pretty quickly. I didn't have to redo anything. It was a very smooth process
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries