Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days
What are your productive plans for the 9 days?

hmm..

Post Thu, Jul 09 2009, 1:41 pm
Just wondering what your plans are for the nine days- Anything productive that you can share ?!?

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Jul 09 2009, 1:57 pm
We're gonna grill fish on Sunday of the 9 days, IYH. I generally clean the big freezer then, too.

tomorrow

Post Thu, Jul 09 2009, 2:02 pm
We may be doing the "sivuv shearim" on erev Rosh Chodesh. On aleph, we're going to the Gush Katif museum. Bet at night is a Gush Katif remembrance program in our community. On zayin, I'm dropping the littler kids off with my mother-in-law and taking the older two to Yad VaShem. Tisha B'av, my husband takes the elder three with him to the Kotel after chatzot. Two of my daughters have planned that we're making a wall mural of the Beit HaMikdash, and each family member will add a note that says, "I need the Beit HaMikdash because...".

mandksima

Post Thu, Jul 09 2009, 5:24 pm
tomorrow wrote:
We may be doing the "sivuv shearim" on erev Rosh Chodesh. On aleph, we're going to the Gush Katif museum. Bet at night is a Gush Katif remembrance program in our community. On zayin, I'm dropping the littler kids off with my mother-in-law and taking the older two to Yad VaShem. Tisha B'av, my husband takes the elder three with him to the Kotel after chatzot. Two of my daughters have planned that we're making a wall mural of the Beit HaMikdash, and each family member will add a note that says, "I need the Beit HaMikdash because...".

Wow! I wish I had the koach for all that.

I'll be searching for recipes that don't include dairy and not fish every meal. That will keep me busy.

tomorrow

Post Fri, Jul 10 2009, 2:30 am
I don't know, I feel like the lazy one. Doesn't it take more energy to sit with everyone at home? By me, I have two girls that fight each other pretty much constantly and two kids that need so much stimulation to keep out of trouble that it's very difficult to keep up while in familiar surroundings. May it be meaningful for everyone, in any case.

Blair

Post Fri, Jul 10 2009, 6:54 am
We want to go to the Burnt House and the Kosel one day. Other then that not sure still looking for ideas.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days