Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Which canon point and shoot is good?

happy chick

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 7:40 pm
im looking for a point and shoot digital camera. I have a canon and am very happy with it, but its not working so good anymore and I need an upgrade. I need one with quick shutter time and one that will snap clear pictures of moving target, such as kids who cant keep still for more than half a second. I would like a 2-300 piece, but I dont want to pay more than 200

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 8:28 pm
I think you'd be happy with anything in the "elph" line. If you're not a big traveler, you'll get better battery life out of something without extra features like GPS. "a" series is known to be junkier.

happy chick

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 8:49 pm
I just got the elph 110 hs and every single picture I took is bad. im going to return it, I am very disappointed

seeker

Post Mon, Nov 19 2012, 9:06 pm
That's a shame. Sometimes you have to fiddle to find the settings that work best for you. I think I borrowed a friend's elph 100 when I was choosing and it seemed pretty nice. I ended up finding a steal on a much more expensive model, and on that one I was also disappointed with my first few pictures until I got the hang of it and now I'm quite happy.

Make sure you're using flash if you're not in great light, and don't expect consistent professional results from a $200 point-n-shoot (you can get that great pro-looking shot occasionally, but definitely can't expect it every time. Real photographers use SLR for kids)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars