Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Posts to Rile
Previous  1  2

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Dec 29 2019, 10:23 pm
Can I add something?
Why do people feel a need to post the same answer after several posters already wrote it?
Ok the second or third might have cross posted but sometimes you still have the same answer with very little variation 20 or 30 times!!!
Isn't that what the "like" button is for? Wink

groisamomma

Post Sun, Dec 29 2019, 10:32 pm
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
Can I add something?
Why do people feel a need to post the same answer after several posters already wrote it?
Ok the second or third might have cross posted but sometimes you still have the same answer with very little variation 20 or 30 times!!!

If I feel strongly about something I voice my thoughts under my own sn, regardless of whether it's been said already. Sometimes I just quote it and say This or 100%. However, if I simply agree but don't feel strongly, I just hit Like and move on.

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Dec 29 2019, 10:53 pm
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
Can I add something?

Lol if your referring to me, I literally didn't see that someone used the exact same emoji as me in response! LOL
I agree tho!

southernbubby

Post Sun, Dec 29 2019, 10:59 pm
Someone on here was mean to me a few years ago and whenever I see a post by her I think, 'oh that's the one that I don't like' and then I remember that it really doesn't matter.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Dec 29 2019, 11:28 pm
I do not stand by in the presence of bullying. Not as a child. Definitely not as an adult.

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Dec 29 2019, 11:34 pm
There are definitely some people who are here just to troll. And by troll I mean post to rile people up. They tend to have their pet topics that they look out for, or they just drag those topics into unrelated threads however they can. They seem to have pretty difficult lives. There are also some people who feel the need to come on and ridicule other posts. They also post of Facebook in a very snicker snicker kind of way- look what I read on imamother, those people are nuts. Strange past time if you ask me, but I guess this floats their boat.

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Dec 30 2019, 12:40 am
“ I don’t know what to do, my 15mo. old is in playgroup that he LOVES( he only cried for the first 5 weeks) but there are 15 babies to one morah. The playgroup is on 2 floors so the morah has a monitor to hear if the babies from upstairs are crying. She does not allow mothers in, so I don’t know what the place looks like. Yesterday morning , by mistake I put my baby on a pamper that one of my kids had scribbled on When I picked up my baby at 3:30 he was wearing the same pamper. Last week the morah told me he ate his whole lunch, when I checked his baby bag it was still there. Now here is my question, am I being too nervous for nothing or should I be concerned? My son is so happy there, he never cries anymore when I drop him off.”

Such posts to me seem like bait to get me to HOLLER. I grew up in a normal household, no trauma, no trigger (I think) but these type of threads have me going ballistic. Irl I would just tsk tsk, but here? No way will I keep quiet. I’m not “looking” to be mean, I’m just honest with my opinion.

Sorry for the rant.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics