Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Influencer blocked me
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Jun 26 2023, 12:19 pm
amother OP wrote:
Part of the territory of being an influencer is accepting that you'll get comments you may not like and dealing with it. Blocking people left and right when they make comments you don't like smacks of dictatorship and arrogance, almost like a king's "Off with your head!"

Yes, I was offended at her comment, and tried to bring it up with her. Instead of her communicating because she was obviously offended, she shut me up.
There are no official "im an influencer' rules. Its all fake. Not real life. They are all ust trying to sell things.
Dont take instagram so seriously. She wants to block people left right and center? She is allowed. Nothing you can do about it. Move on. Its not worth your time to even be upset about this.

tweety1

Post Mon, Jun 26 2023, 12:32 pm
Reading this thread makes me thank hashem again for getting off the gram.

amother
Seablue

Post Mon, Jun 26 2023, 12:32 pm
I’m really feeling bad for the poor OP who’s getting bullied now, whether or not you agree with her. It wasn’t the worst comment in the world. I’m always hearing influencers begging for likes, comments and engagement. Not all comments are going to be positive. But a lot of the replies on this thread are downright mean!!!

amother
Iris

Post Mon, Jun 26 2023, 12:37 pm
I'm blown away that anyone would give a rats *** what an "influencer" does says or thinks. You love your chairs? So post pics of your chairs.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics