Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
DD is pregnant!!?!?!?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

zaq

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 4:54 pm
If Yael says they are one and the same, they are one and the same. Or at least being sent from the same computer.

zissy2004

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 5:38 pm
Link to the blog post please?
I have no clue what this thread was about.

busydev

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 5:43 pm
zissy2004 wrote:
Link to the blog post please?
I have no clue what this thread was about.

its still in the recent topics.

http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....93032

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 7:33 pm
now that the topic has been brough up, im curious about something.
why does the mother of an unborn child have any more of a say than the father? what if he wants the child and she doesnt? what if she wants it and he doesnt? why is it ok to force him to have a child he doesnt want, but not her? she is just as responsible as he is, unless she was raped.

yksraya

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 7:40 pm
eema of 3 wrote:
why does the mother of an unborn child have any more of a say than the father? what if he wants the child and she doesnt? what if she wants it and he doesnt? why is it ok to force him to have a child he doesnt want, but not her? she is just as responsible as he is, unless she was raped.

firstly, there's a difference if the mother is married or just a teen.
secondly, the mom carries the unborn, not dad!
thirdly, if the father doesn't want he should make sure birth control is used to prevent pregnancy.

greenfire

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 7:41 pm
eema of 3 wrote:

while I think that he should be notified for the reason he made a baby & the reason he should NOT be making babies at this young vulnerable age ... there is the basic fact that a boy gets to go on as if life is hunky dory ... the girl not so much especially if she carries a baby to term and get ostracized from every person around her ...

Liba

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 7:51 pm
Also, the female's health and life are at risk. There is no risk to a male because he isn't carrying or delivering the baby. He doesn't even get heartburn from the experience.

Even in the US, which is considered a safe place by many to have a baby, the maternal death rate is 21 out of every 10,000. That is a real risk.

mirror

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 8:12 pm
busydev wrote:
FYI as per the pregnant dd thread this thread is started by a Shooting Arrow

hope they are both locked soon.

My dear Shooting Arrow,

You need attention. Salut and you need Help

Or you have too much free waiting Your writings make people Hypnotized and put them in shock

You somehow manage to make women Angry and Puke at the same time.

I suggest that you start Music or Dancing , because your trolling needs to Shame on you

b from nj

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 8:32 pm
OPINIONATED wrote:
busydev wrote:
FYI as per the pregnant dd thread this thread is started by a Shooting Arrow

hope they are both locked soon.

My dear Shooting Arrow,

You need attention. Salut and you need Help

Or you have too much free waiting Your writings make people Hypnotized and put them in shock

You somehow manage to make women Angry and Puke at the same time.

I suggest that you start Music or Dancing , because your trolling needs to Shame on you

LOVE it!! You really made me Very Happy out loud!!!!

MrsDash

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 8:40 pm
amother wrote:
Omg!! DD told me last night that she took a pregnancy test and that it came out positive, we are going to the doctor today....what should I do...she is still in High School (beis yaakov...!!)

WOW! Kids are getting married younger, and younger these days. LOL

ValleyMom

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 8:41 pm
Death to the trolls!!

ValleyMom

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 8:44 pm
I am trying to wrap my head around somebody beind so painfully bored that they start a blog for 15 days and THEN compose a THREAD about the blog.

Pretty pathetic.

And the icing on the cake is THIS thread.

Sheesh.

Just take up some ballroom dancing or at the very least learn how to knit. That requires TWO hands and you won't be able to post any obnoxious threads.

milchigs

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 8:47 pm
Sigh! It's people like these who cheapen nice sites like these, where women who really COULD use help and advice can turn to. It's bored souls like these who are making all of us wary, suspicious, and accusatory the moment we read an anonymous post with poor spelling and grammar, even if many of those are legit. And it's incredible jerks like these who can really put a damper on the outlook on mankind for some of us Exploding anger !!

Really. If your imagination is that wild that you need an outlet, go write a book or something. But don't make up a post on a website where REAL women can turn to with their REAL problems and turn it all into some sort of joke.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 9:39 pm
It's certainly a painful discussion for those in that situation.

b from nj

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 9:41 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
It's certainly a painful discussion for those in that situation.

Most DEF but it's really obnoxious when it's just posted as a hoax as in this case Exploding anger !!

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Nov 27 2012, 11:56 pm
Yes it is sick and twisted to do this . But I resent the analogy of the prank call to fire dept.
in that case the fireman are running to a fake call while another fire may be raging.
Whereas when a family has this problem for real, they can always read this thread without the pain of writing in .
Maybe it shouldn't be deleted.

zissy2004

Post Wed, Nov 28 2012, 2:09 am
Omg I could read that thread when I wasn't logged in! Is it public? I mean I know it's a hoax but if it would be real it shouldn't have been public??

shoeboxgirly

Post Wed, Nov 28 2012, 3:09 am
ValleyMom wrote:
Death to the trolls!!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children