Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Vaccines: a future blight in our history
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 18  19  20  Next

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 2:18 am
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
Amen! I'm with you all the way. Antibiotics are also a good example. For years natural types were crying about them being handed out like candy. Now antibiotic resistant superbugs are a very real threat and the world is slowly waking up to the reality of what antibiotics do to the microbiome.

So don't take antibiotics - die from strep and scarlet fever and other simple infections that aren't a death sentence now but were until we had antibiotics.
Superbugs are a problem, I agree, but the solution isn't to quit prescribing antibiotics and let people die from simple infections.

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 2:21 am
exaustedmom wrote:
I look forward to the day when no child has to die from a preventable disease. There are many people in third world nations that would gladly grab what you have the luxury of shunning.

That's what gets me most. The anti-vaxx movement is a product of pure privilege. Their whole shpiel reeks of privilege.

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 2:25 am
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
I'm sorry you're having a hard day and you're so worked up. Vaccinating can also be dangerous. People are dying because they are sick, vaccinated or unvaccinated. Which dangerous and deadly disease was eradicated and is making a comeback because of idiotic, selfish and dangerous people? Measles was never eradicated, in case that's what you're referring to. Threads that tell women to get divorced are also dangerous to society. Not vaccinating doesn't put vaccinated people in danger because, well, they're vaccinated. Oh, but the vaccine doesn't work so well, so hey, let's blame those who don't use an imperfect product instead of blaming those who make the product.

You not vaccinating may not put me in danger, but it put my BABY in danger for a full 12 months. How. Dare. You.

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 2:28 am
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
I am not discussing this with you anymore but one point , a woman getting divorced doesnt affect the klal at all so that isn't a danger to society. I am not worried about people that are vaccinated contracting a disease ! I'm worried about the immunocompromised people that are battling cancer or had an organ transplant that can not vaccinate /have a weakened immune system ,! I'm concerned for the women that's pregnant or my elderly neighbor who has a weekend immune system. Go right ahead continue spewing your nonsense and idiotic beliefs but after 120 you will had to give din vecheshbon for all the lives that you took and for all the people that suffered because of you. I will not discuss any scientific facts with you because you dont care about scientific facts anyway . I'm getting worked up because you are literally killing people. YOU ARE A DANGER TO SOCIETY . I will not continue this conversation anymore . Good night .

I agree with you except with regards to the bolded. It definitely influences society and enough divorces (like enough anti-vaxxers) put the fabric of a healthy society at risk.

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 2:30 am
#BestBubby wrote:
True.

But per the CDC, before the measles vaccine, there were 3-4 million cases of measles and about 400 deaths. So that is a fatality rate of about 1:10,000

And how many permanently disabled or vegetables?

Also, I suggest you not use a car seat or booster for your child. The risk of dying in an accident is so low, there's really no need to take precautions.

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 2:35 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Well if you are vaccinated, aren't you immune to measles?

If you are healthy, you will only have a mild case of measles. Most important is adequate vitamin A. Also vitamin D and vitamin C. And enough sleep and drink
more pure water.

And what about babies? They can't get the shot. The mother's immunity lasts at most 6 months, very possibly less. They can't safely drink water, and large quantities of vitamins are toxic to their tiny kidneys. Or do we just let the babies be korbanos CV"s and go with survival of the fittest?

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 2:45 am
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
And what about babies? They can't get the shot. The mother's immunity lasts at most 6 months, very possibly less. They can't safely drink water, and large quantities of vitamins are toxic to their tiny kidneys. Or do we just let the babies be korbanos CV"s and go with survival of the fittest?

If the mothers had NATURAL immunity the babies would be protected as the babies would get the mother's antibodies in utero and from breast milk. The
vaccine immunity is much weaker, so mother's cannot pass robust immunity to babies.

This is another argument against Vaccination - it shifts the risk from those who are the LEAST vulnerable (children) to those who are the MOST vulnerable (babies).

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 2:51 am
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
And how many permanently disabled or vegetables?

Permanently disabled from Measles is extremely rare.

But since the CDC the quadrupled the vaccine schedule in 1990, the rate of children who are chronically ill has skyrocketed:

1:5 teens had episode of mental illness
1:6 children are learning disabled
1:6 children are allergic (can be FATAL)
1:8 children have IBS
1:10 children have ADHD
1:13 children have asthma (can be FATAL)
1:25 children have Epilepsy/Seizure Disorder
1:45 children have AUTISM and keeps increasing
1:250 children have Tourettes Syndrome
1:400 children have Diabetes
1:775 babies die of SIDS
1:1,000 children have Celiac Disease
1:5,560 children have CANCER

ZERO deaths from Measles, Mumps or Chickenpox (in USA).
432 deaths reported to VAERS in 2016

60,000 adverse vaccine reactions reported to VAERS every year.

FDA admits that only 1%-10% of adverse vaccine reactions are reported the
the number of adverse vaccine reactions could be 600,000 - 6,000,000!

And we don't know the LONG TERM harm of vaccines because that has never been studied. Vaccine Inserts state that there were no long term studies so the
risk of cancer or infertility from vaccines is unknown. And both cancer and infertility rates have greatly increased!

Last edited by #BestBubby on Wed, Dec 11 2019, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 3:15 am
#BestBubby wrote:
If the mothers had NATURAL immunity the babies would be protected as the babies would get the mother's antibodies in utero and from breast milk. The
vaccine immunity is much weaker, so mother's cannot pass robust immunity to babies.

This is another argument against Vaccination - it shifts the risk from those who are the LEAST vulnerable (children) to those who are the MOST vulnerable (babies).

The antibodies from in utero last up to 6 months, possibly less, and some of us aren't able to successfully breast feed our babies without starving them. Does that mean my kid doesn't deserve to live?

And the fact is that most of today's mothers are immunized whether you like it or not, so should all our babies die because of the science from when we were kids?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 3:35 am
If production of measles vaccine was suddenly halted, as I said in the thread I started, parts of the US would look like Samoa as would the other poor countries of the world.

While measles can kill anyone, death from measles disproportionately affects the poor. The rich have many protections, vitamins, out of pocket practitioners, organic food, etc that would probably render measles to be "just a virus".

The rich can also leave the baby with a nanny rather than take her out in public and the rich can often avoid public transportation, grocery stores, and other germy places.

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 3:51 am
In 1900, the rate of death in children under 5 in the USA was 30%. Today it's 2%. And this was before formula and many vaccines. The weak now live with diseases because they don't die from infectious diseases. Sure, let's go back to 1900.

Interestingly, science is actually leaning more on vaccines than ever and vaccines against cancers and other diseases are in the pipeline. It will never be a blight. People say this to make their feelings feel substantiated but it's not the truth in science.

As a scientist, this is the truth. At least until, we have the book that Shlomo wrote.

And one other thing, there is no such thing as a free lunch. Of course vaccines have side effects. No one ever said there weren't. They are just usually mild.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 3:52 am
DrMom wrote:
What lifestyle changes (other than avoiding contact with unvaccinated people) can be made to avoid contracting measles, rubella, etc?

A healthy person will usually (but not always) survive these illnesses. During the measles outbreak, there were many hospitalizations, which was the case in the past before the vaccine, and without modern medicine, many of them would probably have died but children who are already weakened by poor nutrition and other diseases, loose the battle much quicker.
Rubella is a hazard to a fetus but is a very mild illness to everyone else. The whole society gets the vaccine in order to protect the unborn. It might work just as well to give women a rubella vaccine during adolescence.
I don't know why certain antigens are packaged together but my understanding is that it eliminates the need for so much adjuvant.

Ruchel

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 4:44 am
I feel like I'm on another world

gold21

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 4:55 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Permanently disabled from Measles is extremely rare.

But since the CDC the quadrupled the vaccine schedule in 1990, the rate of children who are chronically ill has skyrocketed:

1:5 teens had episode of mental illness
1:6 children are learning disabled
1:6 children are allergic (can be FATAL)
1:8 children have IBS
1:10 children have ADHD
1:13 children have asthma (can be FATAL)
1:25 children have Epilepsy/Seizure Disorder
1:45 children have AUTISM and keeps increasing
1:250 children have Tourettes Syndrome
1:400 children have Diabetes
1:775 babies die of SIDS
1:1,000 children have Celiac Disease
1:5,560 children have CANCER

ZERO deaths from Measles, Mumps or Chickenpox (in USA).
432 deaths reported to VAERS in 2016

60,000 adverse vaccine reactions reported to VAERS every year.

FDA admits that only 1%-10% of adverse vaccine reactions are reported the
the number of adverse vaccine reactions could be 600,000 - 6,000,000!

And we don't the LONG TERM harm of vaccines because that has never been studied. Vaccine Inserts state that there were no long term studies so the
risk of cancer or infertility from vaccines is unknown. And both cancer and infertility rates have greatly increased!

I have a lot to say about the list you put up here.

Sort of in a rush so I'll skim through.

1. There is a legitimate case to be made that the rate of mental illness has not increased but the rate of RECOGNIZING AND REPORTING (and dealing with!) mental illness has inreased.

2. There is a legitimate case to be made that the rate of learning disabilities has not increased but the rate of RECOGNIZING AND REPORTING (and dealing with!) learning disabilities has increased.

No comment on allergies- your assessment is correct (though how you jump from correlation with vaccine increase to causation is beyond me)

Has the rate ADHD really gone up? Or are children now expected to all classroom learners with no leeway for children who need something different? Would some children be better off as a farmhand or a blacksmith's assistant than as a trigonometry student?

OK I have to run

More later

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 5:10 am
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
I agree with you except with regards to the bolded. It definitely influences society and enough divorces (like enough anti-vaxxers) put the fabric of a healthy society at risk.

Pardon me for skipping to p. 4. We are not Catholic. It's not the lechatchila, it's not how people go into marriage. But sometimes circumstances are such that in a bedieved situation, it's the best, I.e. lechatchila option. Want to extrapolate for vaccines?

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 5:11 am
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
No, anything to make sure that antibiotics actually work when I really need it for something more major. The first time I took antibiotic was at 23 years old. I felt better within hours of taking the first dose of amoxicillin. Unlike one of my friends child who developed a resistance to amoxicillin and now needs very strong doses to get rid of his constant strep infections, and the doctor keeps upping it with every recurrent infection. So there might just be some logic behind the 'modern day crunchiness'.

While I'm very pro-vaccinations, I'm actually with you regarding the antibiotics.

Seems they are given out left right and center in the US. I've lived in both England and Israel and they are given out much more sparingly here. It's hardly a thing.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 5:12 am
Again, poor women often work minimum wage jobs with no maternity leave and that affects their ability and desire to breast feed so their children are denied this protection.
We also can't assume that everyone in society caught VPDs as children and passed on the immunity. History teaches us that many got the viruses during pregnancy or military service.

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 5:43 am
PinkFridge wrote:
Pardon me for skipping to p. 4. We are not Catholic. It's not the lechatchila, it's not how people go into marriage. But sometimes circumstances are such that in a bedieved situation, it's the best, I.e. lechatchila option. Want to extrapolate for vaccines?

It's unrelated to vaccines so I don't really want to get into it.
Sometimes divorce is the best option. Too often, it's not.
Again this is not the thread for it, you can start a spinoff if you like.

Laiya

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 5:43 am
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
In 1900, the rate of death in children under 5 in the USA was 30%. Today it's 2%. And this was before formula and many vaccines. The weak now live with diseases because they don't die from infectious diseases. Sure, let's go back to 1900.

Interestingly, science is actually leaning more on vaccines than ever and vaccines against cancers and other diseases are in the pipeline. It will never be a blight. People say this to make their feelings feel substantiated but it's not the truth in science.

As a scientist, this is the truth. At least until, we have the book that Shlomo wrote.

And one other thing, there is no such thing as a free lunch. Of course vaccines have side effects. No one ever said there weren't. They are just usually mild.

Like Alzheimer's,
https://www.israel21c.org/10-p.....mers/

heart disease and diabetes, etc.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/he......html

amother
Orange

Post Wed, Dec 11 2019, 5:48 am
Laiya wrote:
Like Alzheimer's,
https://www.israel21c.org/10-p.....mers/

heart disease and diabetes, etc.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/he......html

It's troubling that they are creating vaccines for issues which may have been caused by that very same product. I'm not saying it did, but we don't know that it doesn't because it has never been studied. In the brains of Alzheimer's patients they found large amounts of aluminum and other toxins. So it makes me wonder whether it wouldn't be a better idea to get to the bottom of why there is such prevalence of diseases caused by brain toxicity and auto immunity, and not just tackle each thing as an independent illness.
Page 4 of 20   Previous  1  2  3  4  5 18  19  20  Next Recent Topics