Home

Can you get corona again 4 weeks after had it or relapse?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 6:07 am
I had corona 4 weeks ago and yesterday I woke up with chills, fever and stomache ache. Can you have corona twice in the span of 2 months? Could it be that because on Friday I overdid it (was working, shopping, cooking for shabbos) my symptoms came back?

notshanarishona

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 6:18 am
Relapse of symptoms is unfortunately very common. You need to take it easy until you are 💯 recovered

amother

OP

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 6:32 am
notshanarishona wrote:
Relapse of symptoms is unfortunately very common. You need to take it easy until you are 💯 recovered

Interesting - I never realized that. I was really trying to take it easy for a few weeks. 2 weeks ago I started feeling 90% better and getting better each day. It happens to be that Friday was a super busy day for me. I guess I relapsed....

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 6:37 am
It took me over a month to recover. Every time I thought I was over it, I'd have a relapse. Doctors were calling it "rolling symptoms."

That was a year ago, and I'm still not 100% back to where I was before. I have to take it easy and not push myself, or else I'll crash for a few days, complete with fever and chills.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns