Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Update p7: To all those who are jealous of me
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Einikel

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 9:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi. This thread is old, but wanted to update...
B"H B"H B"H I'm in a much better place now. (with lots of work and siyata dishmaya)

Things started going uphill when my husband started doing well at his job bh. As soon as he started making money, he stopped looking at how much I spend and stopped complaining about general basic expenses.

I will not say that everything is perfect and we don't have ups and downs... but I will say that I spent more money over the past few months than I did in the past. I bought myself some new clothes as well as other accessories I wanted and it came with little or no arguing bh.

Just want to tell everyone out there going through a similar situation that there is hope.

So happy to hear! Thanks for updating.

mom!

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 9:22 pm
Wow so happy! Thanks for the update.

Optione

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 9:38 pm
Baruch Hashem! Thank you for the update

Rubber Ducky

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 10:21 pm
Wonderful news! Thanks for the update.

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 10:56 pm
Happy your marriage is doing better.

tree of life

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 11:04 pm
Bh glad to hear things have improved but you do need to sit down and discuss things if god forbid money becomes a issue again you don't need to live on tender hooks all the time

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 11:08 pm
tree of life wrote:
Bh glad to hear things have improved but you do need to sit down and discuss things if god forbid money becomes a issue again you don't need to live on tender hooks all the time

Thanks. we did. It was much easier to come up with agreements now than when times were tough. Hope it keeps going well.

amother
Burntblack

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 11:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks. we did. It was much easier to come up with agreements now than when times were tough. Hope it keeps going well.

Was his behavior stemming from anxiety about not having enough? I mean obviously his controlling behavior was unacceptable, but if the motive was anxiety that's a lot different than just purely to control you.
So happy things are in a better place now, halevai vaiter!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 07 2021, 11:16 pm
amother [ Burntblack ] wrote:
Was his behavior stemming from anxiety about not having enough? I mean obviously his controlling behavior was unacceptable, but if the motive was anxiety that's a lot different than just purely to control you.
So happy things are in a better place now, halevai vaiter!

Was most likely a combination of anxiety and feeling of no self-worth/ low self esteem.
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics