Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
I hate bras-please help me find one

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 09 2021, 10:36 pm
I hate bras but desperately need something super soft and comfortable (if it exists-NO UNDERWIRE FOR SURE) to give me support because I am a large size. I don't know my size but probably at least a 40 DD . I have gained weight so not sure. I don't know how to balance needing support so that things don't look out of place or placed very low when I wear a slip on cotton bra---and my need to not have anything to restrictive? Anyone has a brand/ specific style to recommend. Logistically hard for me to get to an actual bra fitter right now. There are none that are close enough to me and I am extremely pressured and busy in my day to day life.

naturalmom5

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 12:47 am
nothing beats Edith Lance

But right now I am using WaCol

amother
Daisy

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 1:03 am
I’m pregnant and the wire was really bothering me. I just got this bra https://myselflingerie.com/pro.....mizer
In size 38c it gives good support (I still wear wire with nicer clothes and certain fabrics) but is way more comfortable than with a wire.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 4:06 am
Another vote for Wacoal. They are amazing, and have the best pregnancy/nursing bras ever.

Make sure you get yourself properly fitted. If it feels weird, insist that they fit you while you are wearing a tight fitting shell over your bare torso. The lady can still get your measurements right, even if she doesn't see you naked. (Personally, I just suck up the embarrassment and deal with it, but others might not be OK with that.)

If you have a Nordstrom's near you, they have expertly trained fitters. They are not just "sales girls."
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics