Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Is covid going around now?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 12:42 pm
If yes, What kind of symptoms are pple experiencing this round?

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 12:48 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
If yes, What kind of symptoms are pple experiencing this round?

Dunno. Never really had covid. But I was in bed Mon Tue with every bone aching. Congested as can be. Chest was feeling heavy and painful. Today I'm okish. Just feel heavy and under the weather. Hope that's not covid.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 12:58 pm
Yup. It's in my house now
I had fever, everyone else has a very mucusy cold, heavy on the cough

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 1:03 pm
Um.....Yes. I'm not sure where you are, but it's been extremely high in NY for weeks now.

Fever, headache, aches, upper respiratory symptoms, cough....some combo/selection of all of them.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 1:05 pm
Sore throat?

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 1:08 pm
Covid will always be going around. Just like strept, the flu, and other common viruses that always go around.

NotInNJMommy

amother [ OP ] wrote:
Sore throat?

definitely.

Probably worth testing if you want/need to know for sure. (If home test, a couple tests 1-2 days apart)

amother
Tomato

Heard it’s going around in Lakewood too. Dh was sick all last week, didn’t test but we’re guessing it’s Covid. Sore throat, dry cough, body aches, fatigue, felt like fever but no temp, congested, head stuffed, ears popping.

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 1:53 pm
Any ideas for regaining taste/smell and getting the ears to pop? TIA!

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 2:12 pm
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
Dunno. Never really had covid. But I was in bed Mon Tue with every bone aching. Congested as can be. Chest was feeling heavy and painful. Today I'm okish. Just feel heavy and under the weather. Hope that's not covid.

This very accurately describes how I felt when I had Omicron in January (except I don’t remember the heavy chest per se.) I would venture a guess that you had Covid

amother
Seablue

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 2:18 pm
My brother had it Pesach and has it now again. Never had it before.

Another brother had it this year Nov, then in Jan and now again.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 2:31 pm
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
This very accurately describes how I felt when I had Omicron in January (except I don’t remember the heavy chest per se.) I would venture a guess that you had Covid

So now I could understand the people that had covid. Didn't know what hit me. I'm NEVER a patient. And now I was in bed immobile.
Today I'm like headache'ish. feel so so tired. And typical cold symptoms.

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 2:32 pm
We have 15 Covid patients in our community hospital.

amother
Heather

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 3:54 pm
The flu is going around too. It bothers me when ppl get stuck on covid. If you don’t feel well, get tested for both.

amother
Stonewash

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 4:08 pm
I have Covid now, I'm nearing the end but still feeling wiped out.
Very stuffy nose, occasional chills, headaches, and awful dry chesty cough.
Gotta pull myself together somehow to make Y"T!

eta: My symptoms are worse this time around. I last had it over a year ago.

amother
NeonPurple

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 4:11 pm
amother [ Heather ] wrote:
The flu is going around too. It bothers me when ppl get stuck on covid. If you don’t feel well, get tested for both.

Or don't get tested but stay home either way. The way you should if you're sick with anything.

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 4:50 pm
Just got it for the 2nd time (first was in March 2020). Did test cos was planning to go away for Shavuos....symptoms start out the same as first time (fever, chills, sinus congestion, cough, body aches). Dr advised the antibody infusion and it was really helpful in speeding up recovery( not quite there yet but last bout was 2 weeks in bed with raging fever).
Just get weird looks in my (frum) community when I am out with a mask (dr advised to do so for a few days)....... Can't Believe It

amother
Vanilla

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 4:55 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Sore throat?

Yes I've had a sore throat and been unwell (UK) but I didn't test this time so I don't know if it's covid or just a cold. They're very similar. I have a cough, runny nose, feverish...

amother
Vanilla

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 4:58 pm
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
So now I could understand the people that had covid. Didn't know what hit me. I'm NEVER a patient. And now I was in bed immobile.
Today I'm like headache'ish. feel so so tired. And typical cold symptoms.

I've had it at least twice. Since then I get unwell often, I catch every little virus and cold from my kids.
My immune system is not the same as before. Pretty scary.

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 5:24 pm
amother [ Heather ] wrote:

I would definitely agree with that during flu season but is the flu really going around now??
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics