Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Covid-how many times had it?
1  2  3  Next

How many times have you had COVID?
1 time  
 32%  [ 84 ]
2 times  
 33%  [ 86 ]
3 times  
 10%  [ 28 ]
4 times  
 1%  [ 3 ]
5 times  
 0%  [ 2 ]
6 times+  
 0%  [ 1 ]
Never/0 times  
 20%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 258

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 10:24 pm
Gut voch! Curious how many times you've had COVID? I have a cold and lost my sense of smell and I'm thinking what if it's COVID? but if so it's the 4th or 5th time!! I can't smell anything! Refuah shleima all and a healthy winter

amother
Blue

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 10:33 pm
You need an "I don't know" option for those of us who don't test.

amother
Blush

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 10:39 pm
amother Blue wrote:

This.

I had body chills for 1 day and body aches for 2.

No sneezing, coughing or fever.

I didn't test. I have no idea what I had.

amother
Banana

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 10:42 pm
I had it twice but a few people at my work had it 3 times (both those people were vaccinated and boosted, for those who still think the vaccine works) Rolling Eyes

mommy3b2c

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 10:42 pm
Two that I know of. I don’t test anymore so no idea if more then that. I just had seven days of straight fever. I think it was the flu but who knows ?

amother
Leaf

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 10:43 pm
amother OP wrote:
Gut voch! Curious how many times you've had COVID? I have a cold and lost my sense of smell and I'm thinking what if it's COVID? but if so it's the 4th or 5th time!! I can't smell anything! Refuah shleima all and a healthy winter

Once when it originally went around. Never tested though.
Curious have you gotten the jab?

thornyrose

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 10:43 pm
Never tested, but based on symptoms and when it was circulating in my neighborhood, twice.

amother
Navyblue

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 10:50 pm
I have a coworker who got every booster and only now got covid. Was working in person in a health related field so heavily exposed so vaccine did work for him. He had a fever and symptoms.
I wasn't working in person as we have different jobs so I only got it once.

amother
Whitewash

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 10:51 pm
I never tested, but I had symptoms once.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 11:10 pm
amother Blue wrote:

A thank you for selfishly endangering others

amother
Banana

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 11:17 pm
amother Turquoise wrote:

Oh Lord. Here we go again.

amother
Salmon

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 11:21 pm
I tested positive once and tested negative two other times. I have definitely had symptoms since then two or three times that could have been covid, allergies or a cold but don't test anymore.

ETA: have not had any vaccines

amother
Cognac

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 11:23 pm
I checked 2x but I didn’t test either time. I’m assuming it was covid because my husband tested positive both times and I got sick right after he did with all the covid symptoms.
First time was a nightmare and I barely survived. Second time I was very sick but nothing like the first time and then got better much faster.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 11:38 pm
amother Leaf wrote:
Once when it originally went around. Never tested though.
Curious have you gotten the jab?

No I didn't get any vaccines or boosters. Had COVID first time April 2020, then again sometime in 2021 can't remember the details, then in Feb 2022 I tested thinking I had strep and it was COVID. If this is COVID it's the 4th time maybe 5th just because there was another instance where I had a cold in the past 6 months and the sore throat felt like the time I had COVID Feb 2022, where it was like a burning sensation.

Was wondering if this is happening to others as well.

amother
Blue

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 11:51 pm
amother Turquoise wrote:

Right. Because if you test you can't spread it to others but if you don't test then everyone's grandmother dies.

amother
Poinsettia

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 12:07 am
No idea never tested I’m sick I stay home

Grandma 1

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 12:13 am
amother Blue wrote:

Right. Because if you test you can't spread it to others but if you don't test then everyone's grandmother dies.

No, if you don’t test, it is likely because you don’t want to know, so you don’t have to bother quarantining, wearing a mask, or taking precautions so as not to infect others.
So yes, you might very well be the cause of someone’s Grandmother getting very sick or possibly dying. At least admit you don’t care.
Hope that that Grandmother isn’t your own.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 12:25 am
Grandma 1 wrote:
No, if you don’t test, it is likely because you don’t want to know, so you don’t have to bother quarantining, wearing a mask, or taking precautions so as not to infect others.
So yes, you might very well be the cause of someone’s Grandmother getting very sick or possibly dying. At least admit you don’t care.

Grandma is vaccinated and triple boosted, so that shouldn’t be a problem.

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 12:28 am
Grandma 1 wrote:

Wow, that's a whole lot of nasty assumptions about me there. So much for giving someone benefit of doubt.

amother
Oldlace

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 12:30 am
I've had it 5 times
March 2020
November 2021
March 2022
July 2022
September 2022

I completely lost my sense of smell in November 2021. Every time I think it might be coming back somewhat, I get Covid again, and my sense of smell is gone again. Very frustrating. It's so hard to cook.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics