Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
My Tefila Was Answered
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

Eden

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 1:56 pm
This is a story I learned from someone else who didn't have children. she asked for a child and then changed and asked for two. Nine months later she got TWINS!!!
What did she do?

My daughter was in shidduchim since age nineteen, and was already thirty four! Every single day I davened for her and BEG for a good shidduch, Nothing happened.

One day I was reading about the childless couple. It was Chanuka and they wrote a note praising Hashem and asking for a child. Then the wife added TWINS to the note..... and at the bottom they promised to publicize it when they get the babies to as many people as they could !!!

They wrapped the paper around the leg of the Menora of Chanuka and very soon were blessed!!!

I did the same and six months later my daughter was under the Chupa!!!!

PLEASE send it to as many people as you can!!

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 2:37 pm
I actually did hear of something like this.
But pls clarify … which night of Chanukah ? And what happens to the note ? It stays there till next year ?

yiddishmom

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 2:43 pm
I heard of this. On zos chanukah night, write it down on a paper and put it away with the menorah. Daven also on zos chanukah.

I personally witnessed it. My workmate's son asked for something specific (pretty much a miracle) and it happened within the year. It's amazing!

May all our tefillos be answered.

Eden

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 3:21 pm
yes it was zos Chanuka I left the note attached to the Menora so it is connected to a Mitzva and so I can remember to tell it and publicize Hashem Answered.

My daughter got married after Shvuos B"H!!!

It was such a clear answer!!!

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 4:43 pm
deleted

Amalia

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 4:47 pm
What is zos Chanuka?

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 4:52 pm
Amalia wrote:
What is zos Chanuka?

8th day

Cloud9

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 6:56 pm
Eden wrote:
This is a story I learned from someone else who didn't have children. she asked for a child and then changed and asked for two. Nine months later she got TWINS!!!
What did she do?

My daughter was in shidduchim since age nineteen, and was already thirty four! Every single day I davened for her and BEG for a good shidduch, Nothing happened.

One day I was reading about the childless couple. It was Chanuka and they wrote a note praising Hashem and asking for a child. Then the wife added TWINS to the note..... and at the bottom they promised to publicize it when they get the babies to as many people as they could !!!

They wrapped the paper around the leg of the Menora of Chanuka and very soon were blessed!!!

I did the same and six months later my daughter was under the Chupa!!!!

PLEASE send it to as many people as you can!!

I would love to know the details- what exactly did you write in the note? Did you ask for your daughter to get married and to have twins? Did your daughter end up having twins after getting married?

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 6:59 pm
thanks for sharing this. I want to try it. Can I do it now already or only zos chanuka? at night or by day?

SYA

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 7:01 pm
I've heard that when you light the candles on zos Chanukah is a special time. Write a note and wrap it around the menorah.

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 7:02 pm
My mom put away a note last year asking for a refuah for me and I should have a healthy baby. Didn't look like I'll ever have kids. Bh 3 months pregnant.

liveandlove.ima

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 7:04 pm
Cloud9 wrote:
I would love to know the details- what exactly did you write in the note? Did you ask for your daughter to get married and to have twins? Did your daughter end up having twins after getting married?

you seem to be mixing two stories together,
1.OP heard of a story about a childless couple davening for twins, and they were blessed.
2.OP herself davened for her daughter to find her bashert, and by Shavuos she was already married!

Cloud9

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 7:08 pm
liveandlove.ima wrote:
you seem to be mixing two stories together,
1.OP heard of a story about a childless couple davening for twins, and they were blessed.
2.OP herself davened for her daughter to find her bashert, and by Shavuos she was already married!

OP wrote that she did "the same" as the woman who asked for twins (instead of asking for a child). So I am curious what is the equivalent of asking for "double" when it comes to shidduchim. The idea seems to be to ask for double what you want-e.g. instead of asking for a child, asking for twins. So I was asking OP how she phrased her request in the note.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 7:10 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
My mom put away a note last year asking for a refuah for me and I should have a healthy baby. Didn't look like I'll ever have kids. Bh 3 months pregnant.

Wow that is incredible!!

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Nov 30 2021, 8:22 pm
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
Wow that is incredible!!

It is! My mom just told me and I burst into tears. Sometimes you really see a segulah working.
Want to edit, that I have kids already bh, but it didn't look like I'll be able to have more due to medical reasons. This is a huge miracle bh

Eden

Post Wed, Dec 01 2021, 11:13 pm
I will try to clarify

When I said I did the same it is just writing a letter to Hashem yshtabach shmo

There are 3 parts to the letter:

1. Praises to Hashem. If you need help look at tefilas נשמת כל חי from shabbos

2. Bakasha of what you need from Hashem. The mother of twins above as an after thought added twins instead of one. And she got it.

3. you take upon yourself to publicize the miracle that Hashem gave you!!!קבלת פירסום הנס

amother
Mustard

Post Sat, Dec 04 2021, 7:44 pm
Bumping this up as a reminder for myself (and others) to do this segula on monday (or tomorrow night)

amother
Zinnia

Post Sat, Dec 04 2021, 7:58 pm
Thank you for sharing these amazing stories of the power of tefillah on Zos Chanukah. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes, so happy and grateful. So beautiful!

amother
Zinnia

Post Sat, Dec 04 2021, 8:21 pm
Eden wrote:
I will try to clarify

When I said I did the same it is just writing a letter to Hashem yshtabach shmo

There are 3 parts to the letter:

1. Praises to Hashem. If you need help look at tefilas נשמת כל חי from shabbos

2. Bakasha of what you need from Hashem. The mother of twins above as an after thought added twins instead of one. And she got it.

3. you take upon yourself to publicize the miracle that Hashem gave you!!!קבלת פירסום הנס

Thank you for typing this out so clearly. Can there be several bakashos, or should the letter just focus on one? Thank you!

happy chick

Post Sat, Dec 04 2021, 8:51 pm
can you ask a bakasha for someone else? its a segulah, so there is no right or wrong, but sometimes there are specifics.
Page 1 of 9   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational