Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
How many of you watched this?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

how many of you watched this?
I don't have access  
 15%  [ 8 ]
I am not interested/don't have time/ didn't watch  
 69%  [ 36 ]
I watched it and found it interesting  
 9%  [ 5 ]
I watched it and found it uninteresting  
 5%  [ 3 ]
I watched some of it and found it uninteresting  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 52

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 6:08 pm
Also, the second option should really be three separate options, because not watching for one of those reasons is not the same as not watching for the other two.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 6:10 pm
You can watch this on for a short 7 minute video of just two to three points that your doctor told you is not true but plotkin admits it is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JY_QFlww0dc

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 6:11 pm
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
Question: if THE person behind vaccines “admits to some issues with vaccines” and we are told vaccines are “safe and effective” and anyone questioning them is part of a cult then who is being truthful??

The statement vaccines are safe is the biggest lie in history.
Right after vioxx and tobacco.

Southernbubby I would love to receive an answer to this question.

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 6:11 pm
You can watch this on for a short 7 minute video of just two to three points that your doctor told you is not true but plotkin admits it is.

How do you know what my doctor told me?

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 6:13 pm

You clearly have all the answers and don’t want to listen to anyone who disagrees with you, so why would anyone waste their breath?

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 6:21 pm
Real question

What are you hoping to gain?

Tomorrow, everyone on this board stops vaccinating. Even better, everyone in the USA stops vaccinating. It will take some time, but we go back to the "good old days". Measles, polio- they're all back in style.

Is that what you want?

southernbubby

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 6:31 pm

The answer is that the anti-vax twisted everything Plotkin said in order to make vaccines appear unsafe. More than likely lots of people posting here use contraceptives that have a slight possibility of harm to health. Do you consider consider birth control to be unsafe? What percentage of negative effects makes something unsafe? Do you use homeopathic birth control pills?

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 6:31 pm

Oh yes - I had long conversations with my doctor about guinea pig cell cultures?? What.

"admits"? Dr. Plotkin isn't accused of anything.

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 6:35 pm
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has recently announced that
vaccine coverage in American children has begun to decline as more parents seek medical, religious, and so-called philosophical exemptions. The proportion of unvaccinated American children has now reached 1.3%. This was a depressing announcement but not surprising in view of the increase in antivaccinationism, or as it is euphemistically called, “vaccine hesitancy.” One of the reasons for the decline in vaccination became clear to me in January 2018, when I was asked to do a pro bono deposition in a case in which a father who wanted his daughter vaccinated before entering kindergarten was suing his divorced wife, who opposes vaccination. I accepted because I viewed it as a public service, and I thought I merely had to testify about the benefits of vaccination and its overall safety.

However, when I arrived at the conference room where the deposition was to be conducted, I found 2 lawyers representing the mother. I later learned that 1 of the lawyers was a partner at a New York City law firm that specializes in vaccine injury and antivaccination suits. The firm represents those opposed to mandatory vaccination. As an example, it opposed a regulation in New York that would allow a child …

JoyInTheMorning

Post Mon, Jun 17 2019, 11:53 pm
southernbubby wrote:
The answer is that the anti-vax twisted everything Plotkin said in order to make vaccines appear unsafe. More than likely lots of people posting here use contraceptives that have a slight possibility of harm to health. Do you consider consider birth control to be unsafe? What percentage of negative effects makes something unsafe? Do you use homeopathic birth control pills?

Very Happy

"Do you use homeopathic birth control pills?" has got to be the best line of all time. Thank you, southernbubby.

And yes, of course there's nothing on earth that's completely safe. If you walk, you run the risk of tripping, falling on your head, and dying. (And yes, I know someone that did just that.) If you eat a cantaloupe, you might get salmonella. Eat a salad, you might get e coli. When my kids go to parties with climbing walls, I have to sign something saying I know something horrible might happen.

I have watched an hour of the deposition (while doing other things) and Dr. Plotkin is obviously very pro vax. He invented the rubella vaccine and the rotavirus vaccine! I heard him clearly advocate for the schedule recommended by the CDC. I haven't gotten to the point where he is saying that there are some risks to vaccines, but these risks are miniscule.

I hope when I'm his age, I'm as mentally sharp as he is. That's all I have to say. Though, why do old people always speak so slowly?

happyness

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 12:01 am
Question: if THE person behind vaccines “admits to some issues with vaccines” and we are told vaccines are “safe and effective” and anyone questioning them is part of a cult then who is being truthful??

The statement vaccines are safe is the biggest lie in history.
Right after vioxx and tobacco.

You are not a cult for believing that vaccines can have side effects.

You are a cult for engaging in dangerous (not vaccinating), shameful (not quarantining), and corrupt (forging records) behaviors that affects the community in which you live in

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 1:00 am
delicious wrote:
You are not a cult for believing that vaccines can have side effects.

You are a cult for engaging in dangerous (not vaccinating), shameful (not quarantining), and corrupt (forging records) behaviors that affects the community in which you live in

For some people vaccinating is dangerous, and name-calling them or blaming them is shameful, and if you watch the way this bill was passed, now that's corrupt!

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 1:11 am
southernbubby wrote:

No, I don't use homeopathics either. I just do natural bc. BH its working as wonderfully as refraining from vaxxing is working for me. And yes, both of these tie directly into my religious beliefs.
Thank you Southern Bubby for bringing this up. If you only search this site for how many women here complain about the side effects BC, and how many women have found relief they didn't know they needed after giving up hormonal BC, know that much, much more can be said about the side effects of vaccines (which are clearly outlined in vaccine inserts).

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 1:13 am
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
No, I don't use homeopathics either. I just do natural bc. BH its working as wonderfully as refraining from vaxxing is working for me. And yes, both of these tie directly into my religious beliefs.
Thank you Southern Bubby for bringing this up. If you only search this site for how many women here complain about the side effects BC, and how many women have found relief they didn't know they needed after giving up hormonal BC, know that much, much more can be said about the side effects of vaccines (which are clearly outlined in vaccine inserts).

What is natural bc?

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 1:15 am
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
What is natural bc?

In a nutshell, it means that you don't tamper with your body and ingest foreign materials meant to mess with your cycles.
You figure out when you're ovulating and abstain when its possible to become pregnant.

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 1:17 am
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
In a nutshell, it means that you don't tamper with your body and ingest foreign materials meant to mess with your cycles.
You figure out when you're ovulating and abstain when its possible to become pregnant.

In a nutshell you aren’t intimate any time after Mikva. That’s not related to your religion, if you’re Jewish.

Sebastian

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 1:21 am
In a nutshell you aren’t intimate any time after Mikva. That’s not related to your religion, if you’re Jewish.

for most women mikva would have to be pushed off a week for it to work. 3 weeks nidda

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 1:22 am

Nopes. You got it all wrong. Go learn the system and then tell me what the rules are.
And if you haven't yet realized that different forms of BC have a LOT to do with Jewish religion you haven't been on imamother long enough LOL , (nor have you studied the topic they way DH and I have).
Go speak to any rav and find out what BC and religion have in common.

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 1:22 am
Sebastian wrote:
for most women mikva would have to be pushed off a week for it to work. 3 weeks nidda

What a wonderful way to live.

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Jun 18 2019, 1:24 am
Sebastian wrote:

Not at all! If you get a full week between mikvah and ovulation you're good to go on mikvah night.
Anyway, how can you say most women anyway, when some women have 27 day cycles and some 35 and many someplace in between?
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics