Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you know what's in the covid vaccines?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 11:02 am
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
I’m so glad for that!! The effects of the mRNA is what will keep me safe from covid so I’m very glad that they won’t disappear!

Anon because you are

And it may also cause problems later on.

Makes no difference to me if you post Anon or not.

amother
Orange

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 11:03 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you?!

The Pfizer & Moderna vaccines contain salt, sugar, lipids (fat) and mRNA - which is like a Snapchat message that teaches your body how to create antibodies and then DISAPPEARS.
mRNA has NO way to alter your DNA. It cannot do that.
(Moderna also contains acetic acid - an ingredient you probably eat all the time in the form of vinegar - and acid stabilizers.)

What are you so afraid of? All you "young healthy people who aren't afraid of covid" (which, btw, is an entire viral RNA genome - for those of you freaking out about mRNA...), what do you think these ingredients could possibly do to you?

(Yes, there is the small chance of triggering a *treatable* allergic reaction. And of course, your body mounting an immune response isn't always pleasant. Other than that... what is it that you are afraid of??)
The bolded is the concern and the proposed mechanism of action. Nothing to do with the ingredients. You are messing with the immune system, which, while far from perfect, is highly complex and interdependent, and we simply don’t know what kind of cascading effect this kind of tweaking will have. We do know that our immune systems are very very prone to tipping over into autoimmunity whenever large amounts of antibodies are being produced. We don’t know if or how the regulatory arms of the immune system will kick in efficiently to stop this tremendous outpouring of antibodies. We also don’t know for sure that those instructions will disappear, nor do we know what kind of effect the spike proteins that the body is taught to create will have on the rest of the body. The fact that these are artificial instructions, and that the instructions are for creating the spike protein, which is meant to provoke the body into creating the antibodies for that same spike protein that it created itself, is, well, disconcerting.

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 11:04 am
I don’t agree with the vaccine fear mongering. And I don’t buy the fertility and other rumors bec they are based on nothing. I know many ppl who took it with no affect.

But it would be foolish to say it’s 100% safe.

One person I know got extremely sick 1 week after shot. Coma, almost died, in rehab now. His dr in a prestigious NY hospital said it’s very possible it’s from the vaccine. He can’t explain such a crazy body response otherwise. But it’s impossible to prove.

This person had covid like the flu and was fine.

So to say it’s 100% safe - we really don’t know enough.

I do plan on getting the vaccine

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 11:06 am
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
And it may also cause problems later on.

Makes no difference to me if you post Anon or not.

You are so uncaring. What a horrible thing to wish upon someone.

I will politely wait for an apology I find suitable to your comment.

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 11:23 am

I am not wishing bad upon anyone. I never said I was. I just said the vaccine may have unknown negative effects due to the lack of a long term study, even though as you said, the mRNA may disappear from the body. I wish everyone the best, whether they take the vaccine or not.

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 11:26 am

She did not wish it on you. She is explaining that she agrees with what you said and ALSO feels it may cause problems later on. I am sure not a single jewish mother here would wish ill effects of the vaccine on those they are in heated debate with. I know I do not wish anything bad on anyone who has a different pov than myself. That would be horrible.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 11:26 am
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
The mRNA may technically disappear, but the effects it has on your body may not.

Right! You get to keep the antibodies! Pretty cool no?!

librarygirl

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 11:32 am
The Johnson and johnson vaccine has been linked to blood clots. Rare, granted, but how do you explain that if it is impossible for the vaccine to be harmful?
And we don't know what side effects have not come out yet, whether short or long term.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 11:58 am
Most people don't know what is in Bamba, or gummy bears, or onion soup mix.

They still feed it to their kids - and then lecture us about vaccines. Banging head

Sb1234

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 12:08 pm
I keep my family away from food coloring, processed foods and ingredients, non organic foods when possible and toxic cosmetic and cleaning products.
I know exactly what’s in the foods I feed my family. I know exactly how much aluminum is in each vaccine I give my kids. I have done research and research about each of my lifestyle choices and make educated, evidence based decisions.
The reason I will not take the vaccine and why my kids won’t get it is because right now there is no way to make an educated, evidence based decision.
I don’t really think the vaccine is going to harm anyone long term. But being that the coronavirus does not pose a real threat to me and my family, I will wait until I have more information.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 12:20 pm
librarygirl wrote:
The Johnson and johnson vaccine has been linked to blood clots. Rare, granted, but how do you explain that if it is impossible for the vaccine to be harmful?
And we don't know what side effects have not come out yet, whether short or long term.

I spoke about the mRNA vaccines in my OP, which I know the most about. I'm not very well versed in the J&J vaccine. I do know that the incidence of blood clots was far lower than it is in women who take birth control pills.

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 12:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I spoke about the mRNA vaccines in my OP, which I know the most about. I'm not very well versed in the J&J vaccine. I do know that the incidence of blood clots was far lower than it is in women who take birth control pills.

Some of us won't take BC pills or hormones either.

amother
Orange

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 1:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Antobodies are often a double edged sword. And you’re forgetting that you get to keep the spike proteins too.

amother
Orange

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 1:10 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:

They still feed it to their kids - and then lecture us about vaccines. Banging head
A lot often vaccine hesitant people know exactly what’s in their food. I personally don’t bring any of that stuff into my house. I don’t take bc pills either

Roots

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 3:46 pm
if the rabbis gave thier eitza to take it then thats enough for me. I dont have to dig deep and research and check aluminium and mRna and red food coloring etc

amother
Chartreuse

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 4:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you?!

The Pfizer & Moderna vaccines contain salt, sugar, lipids (fat) and mRNA - which is like a Snapchat message that teaches your body how to create antibodies and then DISAPPEARS.
mRNA has NO way to alter your DNA. It cannot do that.
(Moderna also contains acetic acid - an ingredient you probably eat all the time in the form of vinegar - and acid stabilizers.)

What are you so afraid of? All you "young healthy people who aren't afraid of covid" (which, btw, is an entire viral RNA genome - for those of you freaking out about mRNA...), what do you think these ingredients could possibly do to you?

(Yes, there is the small chance of triggering a *treatable* allergic reaction. And of course, your body mounting an immune response isn't always pleasant. Other than that... what is it that you are afraid of??)

Didn't read the thread yet. OP are you for real?

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 4:22 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:

Many people do know. I personally read ingredients before I consume anything or feed it to my kids and I know many others who are conscious of ingredients as well. Im ok with bamba , no gummy bears or onion soup mix for us. Onion soup mix contains msg which we don’t use, gummy bears contain food coloring. MSG and dye are very unhealthy.

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 4:26 pm
Roots wrote:
if the rabbis gave thier eitza to take it then thats enough for me. I dont have to dig deep and research and check aluminium and mRna and red food coloring etc

I don’t know many people who ask a rabbi if they should consume Red 40. That’s not exactly a Rabbi’s expertise.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 4:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It shows me that you don't make evidence-based decisions about many things, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you don't when it comes to vaccines either.

Again...I can't believe this is for real. Are you claiming there is no evidence that processed foods and dyes are bad for the body?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Wed, May 12 2021, 4:52 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

So if you don't want to get it, don't get it, but have the honesty to admit you're avoiding a tiny theoretical risk while exposing yourself to a greater, known risk.

That's factually incorrect. There is not enough information to measure or quantify the risk of the vaccine. That's the whole point. And many doctors feel that the risk of covid is minimal with early treatment. Many people have died following the vaccine, or had head bleeds, heart damage, developed neurological diseases and auto immune diseases and more. But the exact risk, and who is most at risk, is not yet known.

amother [ OP ] wrote:

Antibodies after the vaccine definitely wane in some people, that has been demonstrated. That's why the CEO of Pfizer already said everyone who had the vaccine will likely need a booster in the fall.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics