Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
No risks all vaccines
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 10:02 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
I believe the risks are really minimal and the benefits outweigh the risks by far.
There's more autism and adhd now because there's more diagnosis. Kids that were autistic or anything else years back, were just deemed crazy. There weren't studies or diagnosis then.

This! My son needs speech therapy to get it he need's to under the umbrella

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 10:38 pm
bunchagirlies wrote:
I believe that they do have a teeny weeny little risk. Way lower than getting the illnesses we vaccinate against.

Since the CDC QUADRUPLED (4x) the vaccine schedule in 1990, we have the sickest children
in the history of USA.
I consider vaccines HIGHER risk than measles, mumps or chicken pox.

1:5 teens had episode of mental illness

1:6 children are learning disabled

1:6 children are allergic (can be FATAL)

1:8 children have IBS

1:10 children have ADHD

1:13 children have asthma (can be FATAL)

1:25 children have Epilepsy/Seizure Disorder

1:45 children have AUTISM and keeps increasing

1:250 children have Tourettes Syndrome

1:400 children have Diabetes

1:775 babies die of SIDS

1:1,000 children have Celiac Disease

1:5,560 children have CANCER

ZERO deaths from Measles, Mumps or Chickenpox (in USA).

432 deaths reported to VAERS in 2016

4,000+ deaths from Covid Vax in Just FOUR MONTHS in USA

10,000+ deaths from Covid Vax in Just FOUR MONTHS in Europe

amother
Coral

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 10:46 pm
No one claimed that there are no risks. Just the benefits outweigh the risks.

For some people.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 10:50 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
What makes you so sure of that? The rates of autism are 1:55 now. Childhood allergies has soared as well as adhd. Coincidentally the vaccine schedule is triple the amount as well. How can you prove that these are not linked? We simply do not know the effects that multiple shots can have on children who may be vulnerable. And it has Not been studied in depth at all. Big pharma does not want the answers.

Coincidentally cell phone use is a hundred times more. So is microwave use. Prove that its not linked.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 10:51 pm
In my opinion, the risks do not outweigh the benefits, when so many children have
a chronic sickness.

This is the sickest generation of children in the history of the United States.

We did not have this in the 1950s, 1960, 1970s.

It started after 1990 when the CDC Quadrupled (4x) the vaccine schedule.

And after the pharmaceutical industry could no longer be sued for vaccine injuries and deaths.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 10:56 pm
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
Coincidentally cell phone use is a hundred times more. So is microwave use. Prove that its not linked.

Vaccines are the only thing that:

1. Has a Vaccine Court that paid out $4 BILLION for injuries and deaths from vaccines.

Is there a Cell Phone Court? Is there a Microwave Court?

2. Vaccines come with inserts warning of injuries and deaths following vaccination.

Are there warning inserts for cell phones? For Microwave Ovens?

3. Thousands of parents said their child was healthy and meeting all developmental milestones.
After vaccination the child developed high fevers, seizures and regressed into autism.

Are there thousands of people claiming that cellphones caused their child's autism or other chronic
disease? Are there any such claims regarding microwaves?

The only way to know for sure is to STUDY and COMPARE the health of 100% Unvaxxed Children vs
Children who were vaxxed per CDC schedule.

But CDC REFUSES to do such a study!

Can you tell me why CDC refuses, JetBlack?

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 10:57 pm
bunchagirlies wrote:
I believe that they do have a teeny weeny little risk. Way lower than getting the illnesses we vaccinate against. Way lower than crossing the street. or riding a bike. or eating foods that some people randomly choke on.

What about that Hep B shot they give to newborns, usually the very day they are born? Are you sure, at one day old, they are more at risk of a s-xually transmitted disease than a side effect from the vaccine?

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:04 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
In my opinion, the risks do not outweigh the benefits, when so many children have
a chronic sickness.

This is the sickest generation of children in the history of the United States.

We did not have this in the 1950s, 1960, 1970s.

It started after 1990 when the CDC Quadrupled (4x) the vaccine schedule.

And after the pharmaceutical industry could no longer be sued for vaccine injuries and deaths.

It's not the sickest generation at all. Countless children didn't make it past infanthood back in the day. And so many illness today comes from what we're exposed to and what we eat.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:08 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
What about that Hep B shot they give to newborns, usually the very day they are born? Are you sure, at one day old, they are more at risk of a s-xually transmitted disease than a side effect from the vaccine?

My kids are vaccinated and I've never given the Hep B shot. Neither does anyone in my family or friends. I thought that frum people don't give the hep b shot.
I'm always asked and I say no. But for the non jewish world it's quite important because a baby can catch Hep B from the mom during pregnancy and when nursing.

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:12 pm
It's not the sickest generation at all. Countless children didn't make it past infanthood back in the day. And so many illness today comes from what we're exposed to and what we eat.

you are talking about childhood diseases while she is talking about chronic illnesses. We may be living longer now, but we are not healthier at all.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:13 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
you are talking about childhood diseases while she is talking about chronic illnesses. We may be living longer now, but we are not healthier at all.

We're less healthy because of what we eat and what we're exposed to. Not because of vaccines.

DrMom

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:15 pm
small bean wrote:
Funny how no one can answer this as yes/no. Everyone needs to inject their opinion..

If you are only interested in the yes/no aspect of the response, create a poll.

If you create a thread, people will explain their reasoning, just like they do in every other thread.

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:16 pm
We're not healthier because of what we eat and what we're exposed to, not because of vaccines.

You don't know that. I believe its a combination of both.

sky

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:18 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
What makes you so sure of that? The rates of autism are 1:55 now. Childhood allergies has soared as well as adhd. Coincidentally the vaccine schedule is triple the amount as well. How can you prove that these are not linked? We simply do not know the effects that multiple shots can have on children who may be vulnerable. And it has Not been studied in depth at all. Big pharma does not want the answers.

Years ago infants with slightest complications including preemies didn’t make it to their first birthday.

And over the past 50 years we’ve seen an increase in:
WiFi
Radio towers
Microwaves
GMO
BPA
Increased formula usage
Increased processed baby food usage
Cell phones
GPS
Chemicals
Birth control usage
pesticides
radiation
less infants dying
people having children at an older age
Very early preemies surviving
pollution
Drugs and OTC medicines
Smelly baby mattresses
Kids going to babysitter at younger ages
Sonograms

And so much more.

Why choose vax as the bad guy? We take hundreds of unknown risks everyday.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:19 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
You don't know that. I believe its a combination of both.

The vaccines protect us against disease from which kids wouldn't survive back in the day. There's a bigger chance that today's unhealthy generation is because of unhealthy lifestyle and exposure to unhealthy elements.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:22 pm

Really? In the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s countless of children were dying?

No.

The mortality rate from measles and many other childhood diseases dropped 90%
BEFORE the vaccine was invented. There are CHARTS that prove this.

It was better nutrition, running water, flush toilets that brought child mortality down.

NOT the vaccines.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:27 pm
sky wrote:
Years ago infants with slightest complications including preemies didn’t make it to their first birthday.

And over the past 50 years we’ve seen an increase in:
WiFi
Radio towers
Microwaves
GMO
BPA
Increased formula usage
Increased processed baby food usage
Cell phones
GPS
Chemicals
Birth control usage
pesticides
radiation
less infants dying
people having children at an older age
Very early preemies surviving
pollution
Drugs and OTC medicines
Smelly baby mattresses
Kids going to babysitter at younger ages
Sonograms

And so much more.

Why choose vax as the bad guy? We take hundreds of unknown risks everyday.

Again.

1. We don't have a CELL PHONE COURT or WIFI COURT or a court for anything on that list that
pays out Billions of $$$ for causing death and injuries.

We DO have a VACCINE Court that paid out Billions $$$ for causing deaths and injuries.

2. None of those items come with INSERTS - WARNING that there have been thousands of cases
of deaths and injuries after use of the product.

BY LAW, There are VACCINE inserts warning of deaths and injuries following vaccination.

3. There are not thousands of parents claiming that CELL PHONES or WIFI killed or injured their
child. There are THOUSANDS of parents claiming that there healthy, normally developing child
was injured or killed after vaccination.

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:35 pm
Contrary to what the media would like you to believe Educated Parents Are Less Likely To Vaccinate
“ [F]urther studies are needed to discover why, for example, parents with more education are less likely to agree to vaccination than parents with less education.”
Ogilvie G, Anderson M, et al. (2010). A population-based evaluation of a publicly funded, school-based HPV vaccine program in British Columbia, Canada: parental factors associated with HPV vaccine receipt. PLoS Med 7(5): e1000270.
https://journals.plos.org/plos.....00270

“ Mothers who had less than a high school degree… were more likely to be favorable about their daughter being vaccinated.”
Rosenthal SL, Rupp R, et al. (2008). Uptake of HPV vaccine: demographics, s-xual history and values, parenting style, and vaccine attitudes. J Adolesc Health 43(3): 239-45. https://www.jahonline.org/article/S1054-139X(08)00264-4/fulltext

“ Low maternal educational levels and low socioeconomic status were associated with high 4:3:1:3 series completion rates.”
Kim SS, Frimpong JA, et al. (2007). Effects of maternal and provider characteristics on up-to-date immunization status of children aged 19 to 35 months. Am J Public Health 97(2): 259-66. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p.....1415/

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:38 pm
read dissolving illusions by dr. susan humphries. eye opening!

also chck out justtheinserts on instagram and @hollistic.allie

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 11:44 pm
Here is a Vaxxed vs Unvaxxed study https://www.doctorsandscience......_.pdf

Here is another one with almost identical findings https://www.doctorsandscience......_.pdf
(If you are not a science geek skip to pg. 13 on this one)

These are the studies that should be made by the CDC but they refuse to.
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics