Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
England - quarantined yet?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 2:11 pm
Would anyone know, I live in Israel. If someone goes to visit England and comes back to Israel, are they supposed to be in quarantine? Where can I find information?

s c

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 2:25 pm
No restrictions at the moment on either side . We are only starting on our coronavirus journey here but I expect it to change quite soon. Am keeping a careful eye as I am due to go to Israel in 2 weeks and not sure its going to happen.

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 2:30 pm
Not yet. Though they are considering introducing a quarantine for ALL countries within the coming days. Stay tuned.

Elfrida

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 2:31 pm
As of now, visiting England does not require self isolation.

As of tomorrow morning, everything could change. The situation could also change while the person is in England. We can't plan for everything.

All the information is available on Misrad HaBriut's website. If you phone your local Kupat Cholim they will also be able to explain the latest regulations. It seems that they are considering enforcing quarantine for everyone returning from anywhere in chutz l'aretz. Don't fly unless it is really important.

amother
Coral

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 5:00 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Not yet. Though they are considering introducing a quarantine for ALL countries within the coming days. Stay tuned.

Oh dear my brother, sil and nephew may be stuck there then. They went today for a wedding! Hashem should help. We bh have been to Israel and come home. My friends sister has come home early for pesach as she's scared she'll be stuck having her 1st baby in Israel over pesach so her parents brought them home today.

Elfrida

Post Sun, Mar 08 2020, 10:10 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
Oh dear my brother, sil and nephew may be stuck there then. They went today for a wedding! Hashem should help. We bh have been to Israel and come home. My friends sister has come home early for pesach as she's scared she'll be stuck having her 1st baby in Israel over pesach so her parents brought them home today.

If they are Israeli citizens or long term residents (not sure if this includes a student visa) they will be allowed back into the country. They will have to be in quarantine for two weeks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics