Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you still trust Fauci?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 5:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
How do you know this for sure?

Basically because official counts are only the counts that are confirmed and India in no way has the infrastructure to investigate cause of death for everyone. Even in normal times, 80% of their deaths have no medical investigation and their vital records system is shaky. Right now, hospitals and labs are totally overwhelmed and there aren’t enough tests to go around. Especially in rural areas, many deaths are occurring at home with no record at all.

On a personal note, I work in a company of less than 30 people, roughly a third of whom are Indian. TWO of my coworkers have had parents die from Covid in the last few weeks, both of them healthy and in their early/mid 50s. The situation in India is truly dire right now. These are real people—people’s mothers, fathers, sons and daughters that are dying at horrific rates. You don’t need to deny that reality because you’re mad at American politicians.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 5:10 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
I just came on here to say this.
I TOLD YOU SO!!
Every so called “conspiracy” I and many logical, open brained people have been saying for a year is becoming the honest truth slowly but surely.

And Donald trump was right

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 5:13 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
The pandemic killed 595k people on paper only. Many many people including my family member passed away from neglect and many deaths that were contributed to covid had zero to do with covid. I personally know quite a few people who passed away from other causes and their death certificate states covid.
Yes unfortunately Covid killed people, but nowhere near that amount, and many deaths were because we were ill prepared.

And all these deaths coincidentally happened in record numbers afteR tHE pandemic started?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 5:16 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
And Donald trump was right

Kinda looking that way

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 5:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Kinda looking that way

He was right about China
He was right about fauci
He was right about this virus

fleetwood

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 5:25 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
He was right about China
He was right about fauci
He was right about this virus

Trump said it's just a flu and would go away...that's not quite what happened

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 7:06 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Trump said it's just a flu and would go away...that's not quite what happened

“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

“We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

"This is a flu. This is like a flu." (2/26/20. Even though on 2/7/20, he told Woodward “It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu... This is deadly stuff”)

But of course this isn't about Trump's patent lies, or how they effected the pandemic (with one American dying of covid every 28 seconds by the end of his term). Its about Fauci.

Because of course while everyone was positing that covid was contact based, and advocating for wearing gloves, wiping down groceries, and leaving mail sit for several days to kill the covid, Fauci already knew all about its transmission. And eventually was secretly in the pockets of the nascent mask industry, promoting their use when before covid was really studied, he knew masks wouldn't work.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics